Monday 7 April 2014

What really matters when I coach, my thoughts for today.

As I begin my search for a job in a MAG program, I was talking to one of my gymnastics mentors and the following thoughts came up.
"I really just want a job with consistent kids that I can really develop into amazing people. The gymnastics is just a bonus. It's really about the people these kids become, 90% of them aren't going to be involved in gym forever like us. But if they can develop work ethic, passion, and kindness because of how I coached them..... that's the best reward"

I do (and pay for) all of my own further education because I love what I do, and because I'm constantly learning. I want to share that.

For fun, here's my son who learned something awesome last night.
Front pike half into the pit

No comments:

Post a Comment